This open house is for anyone interested in learning more about our VLACS Adult Education program. Students without a high school diploma over 21 years of age or students 18 years or older with a high school diploma are eligible for this tuition program. Students in the Adult Education program can take courses for enrichment or credit and also earn a high school diploma.
Here are some of the questions that we'll cover during the session:
1. How do I register for a VLACS course?
2. How long will it take to earn a diploma?
3. What does a VLACS “virtual classroom” look like?
4. What forms of communication do you use?
5. How much do courses cost?
We look forward to “seeing” you there!