Join us for our panel discussion webinar: How do you VLACS?
Come meet Brooke and Camper, two full-time high school VLACS students who will discuss their experiences in our program.
Throughout the webinar, Brooke and Camper will share:
- What brought them to VLACS
- What their typical school day looks like
- The benefits of having a flexible education
- Tools and strategies for staying organized and maintaining a consistent work routine
- Resources they utilize for help and support
... and so much more!
Following the discussion, we’ll have an open Q&A session, so bring your questions for the panelists!
Please note that you must be 13 years of age or older to register for this webinar.